Ref. 10035 - Living space : 200m2 - Land area : 1200m2
In the heart of the Luberon, a few minutes from the perched villages of Oppède and Ménerbes, this magnificent mas is a property renovated with care and taste.
The mas is composed as follows:
* The pleasantly airy interiors of this 200 m2 Provençal house, which has been entirely renovated, benefit from a calm and soothing environment (enclosed grounds of 1200 m2). The garden offers space for all the family: heated swimming pool 16 x 4m, secured by an electric roller shutter, wooden beaches and grassy areas. The pool house is sheltered and equipped with comfortable garden furniture and a magnificent summer kitchen with barbecue for your meals. This outdoor space is completed with a shower room and a toilet.
* The entrance is through an automatic gate that reveals a landscaped courtyard and then the eye is drawn to the swimming pool, the vineyards and the Luberon.
* The ground floor consists of living rooms, a large fully equipped kitchen, a living room with fireplace and a dining room. Laundry / technical room and guest toilet.
* The first access is from the entrance hall and leads to two bedrooms, each with a 160 x 200 bed, sharing a shower room and toilet.
* The second staircase leads to the master bedroom, 2 beds 90 x 200 with open shower room + WC, a fourth bedroom: bed 180 x 200 with open shower room and independent WC.
For your comfort the whole house is air-conditioned.
Very nice view on the Luberon and the surrounding countryside.
- Rooms 6 rooms
- Surface 200 m²
- Total area 1200 m²
- Heating Air-conditioning, Electric
- Condition Excellent condition
- Floor Ground floor / 1 floors
- Availability Free
- 1 Pool house
- 1 Summer kitchen
- 1 Eat-in kitchen
- 1 Laundry room
- 4 Bedrooms
- Guarantee2,000 €
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing procedures